View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #8
1SLYFOX
WPCC Forum Member

Re: ---WOLF PACK PRESENTS THE SHERLOCK HOLMES CAR SHOW---

Dear Wolfpack:

I just wanted to extend a big thanks to Chris, Matt, Barry and Adam for working with us to put on this event, Steve for his creative efforts in creating our event logo and developing the website, and to all of Wolfpack for being a part of what will be an incredibly big event in the City during Indy Week.

As Steve mentioned, there will be some great early bird prizing as well as some pretty cool door prizes during the event itself. We are currently working on putting together a prizing list, and will likely be available in the weeks to come.

I have no doubts that Wolfpack's expertise and leadership in the organization of this event will translate into an amazing show, and together, I hope that this will turn into one of the premiere summer car events in Edmonton.

In the following weeks, I would like to invite you all to one of our pubs for a wing night, and will coordinate with Chris in setting a date/time etc.

I look forward to meeting many of the members here that will be helping out, and thank you again for supporting this.

Peter
1SLYFOX is offline   Reply With Quote